Business Readiness Communications Professional
On behalf of one of our relations, an International Enterprise in the The Hague Region, we are looking for an experienced Communications Professional. This position is in basis until 1 October 2018 (when phase 1 of the project is to be delivered), but is likely to turn into a long term assignment for phase 2.
In this position, your main tasks will be:
- the translation of complex ICT-process related issues into clear means of communication and for a wide audience understandable key-messages.
- These means of communication are aimed to support the global roll-out of a new ICT-process. You will be the key player between the technical project-organization and the global Learning department.
- You will report directly to the Global Program Manager and will become part of the international project team.
- You will ensure all processes are compliant with relevant and evolving Shell HSSE, ethic, legal, IRM and Branding policies.
For this role, it is mandatory that:
- You have a university work and thinking level,
- You have a demonstrable affinity with ICT processes and proven, several years of experience translating complex processes into clear and for a wide audience understandable key messages,
- You have demonstrable experience with Business Readiness processes within an international environment,
- You have outstanding (visual) communication skills.
For this role, it is also key that:
- You have demonstrable experience visualising story lines, preferably using PowerPoint,
- You have an excellent command of the English language (at –near- native level),
- You have the drive to further deepen yourself in the subject,
- You can communicate at all levels, both within the organisation and with external suppliers,
- You are available for minimal 32 hours (preferably 40),
- You are available on short notice
An assessment will be a part of the application process.
We offer a market conform salary and excellent secondary benefits.