Account Manager | Print Production | Print Management | Marketing | Content Production
Passionate about delivering exceptional customer service and about the power of marketing? Have we got the perfect Account Management job for you then!
You will work mainly in the DACH (Deutschland, Austria and Switzerland) region and will be based in Amsterdam. You will work with your customers to make their marketing operations simpler, faster, cheaper and better. Our client helps its customers to develop ways to help marketers, be marketers! They deliver high value marketing support services and workflow technology.
Your satisfaction comes from delivering these services and enabling your client to get the most from their marketing operations. We are looking for someone who is a self-starter and confident and can support the management team in on boarding our brand new client, a global brand. You will be based in the client’s European HQ office. You’ll be passionate about branding as you’ll get to work on the client’s brand and deliver exceptional service in retail print collateral with a specific focus on window print production and installations, in-store POS including semi-permanent materials.
This role has five main aspects:
- Content Production – you are experienced in multi-channel content production and the processes aligned to its execution. You can prepare client briefs ready for a seamless passing on to the studio and project manage the end to end steps in the execution of a brief.
- Print Production – you’ll be responsible for managing the print production process, formulating full production and artwork briefs and producing detailed print specifications with a focus on retail / in-store print production.
- Operational Excellence – adherence to all processes and best practices against the delivery of your service.
- Brand Guardianship – servicing you will be a vigilant protector of keeping the brand consistent, healthy, and in line with the client’s expectations, brand guidelines and campaign guidelines.
- Account Management – maintaining excellent customer service throughout, solving issues as and when they arise and making sure that your delivery is right every time, and on time!
If it sounds like you, it could very well actually be you!
- First and foremost, you should be customer-centric and pro-active. Our people go above and beyond to deliver exceptional customer service, every time. You feel comfortable to be part of a European-wide team in a remote position within the client.
- Strong experience with retail print production is essential as you’ll be expected to provide technical consultation against the print artwork briefs and understand the print production process
- Previous experience in working with brands and retails marketing teams, agency side experience desired
- Sound knowledge of commercials & financials
- Experience in maintaining brand integrity is important. Your vigilance in brand guardianship comes from experience in doing this previously and understanding brands
- You won’t be micro managed here, the ability to manage your own time and deliver quality with speed is essential.
- Culturally aware, working on a global brand is something you’ve done before and you’re comfortable communicating across borders.
- Digital marketing experience desired
- Comfortable with travel, this will be required from time to time.
With this position, due to the responsibility for the DACH area plus other markets based in Netherlands this person must be fluent in English and German, any other market relevant language desired.
An assessment may be part of the application process.
Client offers a competitive salary and excellent secondary benefits.